Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

5 Wonderful Months with Jonathan!


I know that this is a really late post, but we are out of town, and I just finished 3 refills of Diet Coke from McD's so the caffeine is just kicking in!

But good news! It gives me time to do a post about my courtship with Jonathan!

I can honestly say that these last 5 months have been such a blessing getting to know Jonathan. Here are somethings that I have learned in the last 5 months of courtship:

1. It is such a blessing to know when you are in the Lord's will and the Lord is blessing you in your relationship with that special person!

2. I have learned how blessed I am and how unworthy I am of that blessing- Jonathan!

3. I have also learned somethings about this very special young man that the Lord has brought into my life:
  • He has a heart for God!
  • He desires to grow in his walk with God!
  • He has a heart for souls!
  • He has a burden for children!
  • He is a man of character!
  • He is a hard worker!
  • ok...I could really go on...and on...the list would be long!
4. I have learned that the Lord will answer our prayers!

5. Last but not least, not only is he all these spiritual things, he's really handsome, too!

SO....YES, I AM SO VERY BLESSED!!! Happy 5 months, Jonathan!!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a sweet post, Jennifer! I love all the things you listed about Jonathan. He sounds like such a wonderful man! :)

~ Love & Blessings,
Lindsay <3

With A Vision said...

Congratulations on Five months! I really like your picture!
~Ashlyn

Dakota Covey said...

Congrats!
Your courtship story has been such an encouragement, you guys definitely show that waiting on God is the best choice.
I have a friend who was reading your blog, and she said the same thing. So just keep on trusting God!!

~sarah


For Your Enjoyment!