Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thinking and thinking and thinking...

Ok...I'm having a mental block on what to blog about...I've been thinking and thinking...like my title says, but I'm afraid that just can't seem to put anything down into words exactly like I want to! Do you ever have one of those days?

We have revival this week. It has been such a blessing to hear the different sermons. On the first night, the sermon was "Remember Hell." In order for us to have revival, we as Christians need to remember what we have been saved from, and also, catch a vision of lost souls and what they will experience if we do not tell them of Christ's love. Then, last night, the sermon was on "Remember Calvary." Both were fantastic messages. Sometimes, it seems that we as saved people, we get used to being saved, we seem to forget that we were once bound to Hell, we forget what our Lord has done for us. I was even thinking about how the Lord led me to Him. How He showed me I was a sinner, how He showed me the price that He paid for me, and then He showed me how He would save me and keep me! How good is our Saviour! He is so faithful! He never goes against His Word! Praise the Lord for that promise!

I guess that I am doing pretty good so far getting my words out! :) I love the Lord...I think that the more and more that I live, the more that I love Him, not as I should, none of us love Him as we should... He proves His love and faithfulness over and over again even by the little blessings He gives everyday...not only does He give us salvation but He gives us such wonderful gifts to go along with salvation! Why should we question and doubt Him? When He has been so loving and kind and good...

It's great on the days when you feel a little down or out of place or get up on the wrong side of the bed to look back at all the Lord's goodness in our lives...not that I got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning...we should do this everyday...but here is my list for today:

1. Salvation! For the Lord seeking for me, leading me, showing me, that He would save and keep me, and for Him doing what He said He would do. For the price that He paid for me on the cross, and rising again so that I could have life eternal!

2. My family. Being raised in a Christian home, with a godly daddy and mama, great sisters!

3. And now, being blessed with a courtship with the most wonderful young man, named Jonathan! It is such a blessing to trust in the Lord's guidance and His timing!

GOD IS SO GOOD!

1 comment:

Ashlyn Y said...

I can say that God is good too...I'm so glad that I'm on my way to heaven as well! And I am also thankful for my family of four sisters, one brother, and Mom and Dad. But, I'm not courting yet... :D


For Your Enjoyment!