Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sunday in the Word...

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

~2 Chronicles 7:14~


Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

~Jeremiah 33:3~


Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?

~Psalms 85:6~


4 comments:

Sammie said...

Awe! You gave me a special thanks! You are definitely welcome! :-)

Ashlyn Y said...

I like the verses you picked!
Had'nt checked your blog for a while, and I love the beach pics. I wish we lived by a coast! Must be nice!
<3 LOVE your header!

With A Vision said...

THank you so much for leaning a comment on our bvlog, as sometimes it gets rather discouraging tj=hat the main one who looks at it... is us...:)

Ashlyn Y said...

I'm not for sure why my spelling is SO bad, the computer messed up or something. I always read over to make sure that it has no wrong spellings.Sorry...


For Your Enjoyment!