Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, May 21, 2010

Random Blog List:

Hey, everyone, just wanted to touch base with ya'll, and let everyone know that I have added a few new blogs onto my "Random Blog List." These are a few blogs that I read or readers that have been an encouragement to me in the past! I hope that you can stop by and visit with them awhile!

Also, I may have missed a few of you, and if I have, I am deeply sorry! Just leave a comment, and I will try to get back with you as soon as I can! Thanks!



 
* Is Anything Too Hard for God may or may not agree with everything on these sites. This is a KJV only blog!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Awww.... thanks for putting me on
there, Jennifer! You're too sweet. :)

Ashlyn Y said...

Thanks so much for putting me on there!!!

Ashlyn Y said...

I really don't know how you put pages on your blog! I got so confused while trying to figure it out!!!:) haha

Cove Girl said...

Thanks for adding me to your Blog list:)


For Your Enjoyment!