Welcome to my new blog! I felt like this was a time in my life to start new and fresh, especially with it being springtime...we all need a new start! Over the past 4 months, the Lord has truly been showing me that there is definitely nothing too hard for Him! So, I want this blog to be an encouragement to those out there who may be feeling hopeless or down, to know that there is nothing too hard for Him to do or to hard for our Lord to handle! This blog is also a journey into my life as I follow and serve my blessed Saviour...learning that there is nothing too hard for God!
Pantry Challenge Week #3
-
I'm participating in the $5 Pantry Building Challenge hosted by Patsi at A
Working Pantry.
This is what I added to my pantry this week.
The black bea...
1 day ago






No comments:
Post a Comment