Hello, Blog World, long time no see! :)
As you can probably tell, I haven't blogged for a few days. Our internet service has been out since Thursday. Which is fine, with the exception of emailing...but Praise the Lord, we are back in business!
Happy Easter! What a wonderful day as a Christian...so often we forget what the Lord has truly done for us, we forget the price that our Lord Jesus payed for us on the cross. I was thinking today...we can pay for our own sin, but the only way for us to pay for our sin, would be to spend eternity in hell, but thank the Lord, that Jesus payed that debt for us so that we would not have to spend eternity in hell. Though I may not have understood everything or every detail at the time of my salvation, He did "exceeding abundantly above" all that I asked or thought that day. He completed, finished, payed in full my debt, but not only did He die for me, He rose again on the 3rd day! Our eternal life was sealed that day because of that! Praise the Lord for His death, burial, and resurrection!
Let's see...today was a pretty normal Monday...Rebekah did post a few pictures from Easter so you can check her blog for those! I hope everyone has a wonderful week this week! Hopefully, I'll be back before the end of the week!
Pantry Challenge Week #3
-
I'm participating in the $5 Pantry Building Challenge hosted by Patsi at A
Working Pantry.
This is what I added to my pantry this week.
The black bea...
1 day ago






No comments:
Post a Comment