4. Random Fact about Southern ladies: We start wearing wearing white shoes on Easter Sunday, and do not wear them after Labor Day...yes, we are strict about that fashion rule...
5. ONLY 23 more days until Easter Sunday...better shop for that pretty Easter Dress, ladies!
6. As of last week, Jonathan and I have been courting for 3 months...the Lord is truly good...
7. Rebekah just said that this April 1 marks 4 years that she has had her braces off...
8. I have never had braces...see, I told you this was going to be a very random post!
9. I am not wearing a denim skirt today! I am wearing a khaki one instead...but it's made of a denim material.
10. Only 5 more days until St. Patrick's Day! Don't forget to wear green!
11. Don't forget to set your clocks an hour ahead on Saturday night..."Spring forward, and fall back"...don't be late for Sunday School! That means we lose an hour of sleep...oh man! But it is nice to have those long evening rocking on the front porch, watching the sun set!
12. The Buttercups have bloomed!!
12. My official favorite days are Thursday and Sunday!
13. I am now running out of fun facts that I know that all of you want to read! :)
14. Oh...I'm really not much of a talker...well, I can be at times...If I have something on my mind, I like to talk it out with someone...especially if something is bothering me, I like to figure things out, and sometimes I have learned that you can't figure them out...you just have to trust the Lord and let him work out the situation!
15. I don't usually like surprises...if you have a surprise for me, don't tell me that you have a surprise...just surprise me! Daddy did this to us recently, he said, "I have a surprise on Saturday!" and I asked about it all week long! But then again, I do like surprises...haha...women can be complicated, I guess!
And that is it for my random post for the weekend! I hope no one was too bored! haha...have a great weekend serving Him!







4 comments:
Very fun post, Jennifer!! I have those days when I'm like, "What should I post about today?" If I'm out of ideas, I usually just ramble on about different stuff, or I don't post at all. Random ones are always interesting to read though! I know I enjoy them. :)
~ Love,
Lindsay
Hey Jennifer! I know this is kinda random and I might have asked all ready, but do you know a Bethany Green, or Abigail, Hannah, or Gideon Ballou, from WCBC? I was just wondering, they're are some people I know from around here. Thanks,
sarah
Sarah, I did know Bethany Green. She was in the same dorm as me! I think she is married now, right? I'm not sure about the Ballou family, but the name sounds familiar.
Jennifer
yes, she got married last Oct. That's cool that you were in a dorm w/ her. I know she was in a dorm w/ the Ballou girls, but that might have been a different year, I'm not sure. Thanks again,
sarah
Post a Comment