Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Random Picture Post...

Katie, with that "oh no, Jennifer, is taking my picture" look...
Sarah, doing her homework in the hospital...

Someone snapped this one of me...at the hospital waiting for little Stephen...



All of us at Christmas...


Little Stephen...isn't he so cute?....



3 comments:

Our Cross Stitching Home/Historie/One of God's little Princesses said...

These are really exciting times for your family!

With A Vision said...

He is cute.. I love babies...
Just a question... Do anymore of your sisters besides Rebekah have a blog? Because you said something once about Katie's Blog, and I know you have a sister that's Katie, but of course that could be someone totally different...
For some reason, I like to have three periods, like I am not done with what I'm saying! Maybe you've noticed! Thanks!!!
... :)

God's Been Good said...

Ashlyn, no, none of my other sisters have blogs as of yet! But thanks for asking! If they ever do, I will be sure to tell you!

Miss Jennifer


For Your Enjoyment!