Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, March 21, 2010

ONLY....

Guess what everyone? Only...drum roll please....
until Jonathan comes down!!!! ...Lord willing of course! Well, as ya'll already know...I can't wait! I was telling Jonathan today that I was more excited about him coming this time than was last time...I was excited last time, but I was also very nervous. But this time, it is all excitement!!! We will get to have a little more time together this time maybe!
Some of my favorite things...spending time with my sisters...
emailing Jonathan...blogging....emailing Jonathan...
Jonathan coming down...I think that I am more excited about Jonathan coming down than my birthday coming...haha...then only...
More days until my birthday!!!!!

2 comments:

Our Cross Stitching Home/Historie/One of God's little Princesses said...

When my husband-to-be and I were living in different states, I cross-stiched him a really nice picture (Proverbs 3:5-6). This really helped me to deal with being so far apart. Blessings to you both as you seek the Lord's perfect will for your lives!
Mrs. Janis

God's Been Good said...

Awe that was so sweet! Thanks for sharing Mrs. Janis!


For Your Enjoyment!