Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, March 20, 2010

6 More Days....8 more days....

More day until my birthday!!! Isn't this 8 neat looking? It kind of looks like those drawing kits they sold in the 90's...anyway here are a few pics from my past...very distant past!

Yes, this is me...I don't even think I was one...It took Mama and Daddy 8 years to ever have children! I was the first miracle the Lord sent their way! I was born on Good Friday and came home on Easter Sunday. At church that Sunday, Daddy sang "Because He lives" and ended up crying! The Lord is so good to bless us with the lives He has given us! We are so blessed...I am so unworthy to be born into the family the Lord has given me...but Praise His precious name for His gifts He give us!

I think that this was Easter Sunday...me with my Daddy!



I think I was 3 in this one...


Would you believe that I remember the person trying to situate me in this chair? haha...precious memories!


And now.... only...


More days until I see Jonathan again!!!!!


2 comments:

Ash Y said...

I bet you are looking forward to seeing Jonathan... uh, I mean, I know you are looking forward to seeing Jonathan!!!

My Bright Corner said...

That's neat that you were born on Good Friday. I was born on Palm Sunday! :)


For Your Enjoyment!