Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, March 19, 2010

The Countdown Begins...

First of all, some pictures from the past...This is all of us cousins, well a few of us at a kid's krusade we had a few years back...I think that I was about 18...look how little everyone was...





This was at a slumber party we had with a friend of mine...don't we look crazy? We dressed up like Indians, and went to scare her brother and Donnie, our cousin!



Yes, everyone, the countdown begins...Rebekah did this on her blog, and Jonathan asked me if I was going to do a countdown on my blog...so I decided to go ahead and start today!!! I will be 24 on the 28th so only...
...More days until my birthday!!!! and on Friday, March 26, Jonathan is coming...what more could I ask for on my Birthday!!! So only...



More day until Jonathan comes!!!Whoohoo!! Yay!!!! I can't wait!!!


1 comment:

Haley said...

How exciting! :)


For Your Enjoyment!