Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Best Birthday Weekend...a few pics...more to come!!!

I just said that I didn't have time to post these, but here are part of the pictures from yesterday and today!


Brownie Sundays, anyone?

Blowing out my candles!!!...I missed one candle...I guess that means my dreams won't come true...too bad...


Sorry the pics are backwards...



Rebekah, thanks for being our photographer this weekend!


Talking before the party...


I haven't realized how grownup Katie and Bethany have become until I started looking at these pictures!



Bethany with Miss Kitty


Jonathan and I in front of the pear tree...

More talking...



Oops...sorry this one is the wrong way, but Rebekah also was the car decorator...




More talking...we did a lot of that this weekend...it was nice just to be able to talk face to face...


Looking at the blueberry bushes....


and....







This morning Jonathan surprised me (I opened presents on Saturday at the party--those pics are to come later) with a card and a necklace!!! I don't know which was more special the card or the necklace...they were both sweet from a very sweet young man! ;)



My beautiful diamond heart necklace...look at it sparkling in the light...ooooooo...





I can truly say that this has been a very good birthday!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Awww... it looks like you had a great
birthday weekend, Jennifer! How fun. :)

Keith & Julie Loveless said...

Hello, I'm new to IFB KJV Blog Directory, and wanted to say Hello. These pictures bring back some very sweet memories. God bless. Julie Loveless

Julia said...

Happy Birthday!


For Your Enjoyment!