Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, March 26, 2010

Zero!!!!

Yes, everyone, now all I'm doing is waiting patiently (well...somewhat patiently!) for Jonathan to come in before heading Granny's house to spend the night! Please pray for his safety--he should be in about 10...so everyone, I won't be visiting blog world until Monday! Hopefully, I'll have plenty of pictures to share! Have a great wonderful weekend! I will...Lord willing! :)

5 comments:

Covey Family said...

Hope you all have a good weekend with Jonathon!! Happy Birthday!!


sarah

Our Cross Stitching Home/Historie/One of God's little Princesses said...

Yay! Hope you have a wonderful time. p.s. I tried the macaroni and cheese recipe you have posted. It is wonderful.

Lindsay said...

Yay!! Have a wonderful weekend
with your sweetheart, Jennifer! =)

Una Esposa Feliz said...

Praise the Lord!!!!! I'm soo Happy for you!. Enjoy it!
W/Love:
Danyra
A happy mother and Wife!

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday!! One of my "older" friends is also 24! She's 10 years older than me...I'll be 15, she'll be 25. Her younger sister is ten years younger than me! :)


For Your Enjoyment!