Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Random Picture Post...

A Couple Pictures from West Coast...


A Picture taken after the Christmas Banquet in 2008

After Country Harvest Sunday...

Now a few old pictures...

Donnie falling asleep on the couch...

A Western Kid's Krusade, we did when everyone was little...aren't they so cute?



Rebekah's birthday, she got this little kitty! Another cute picture!




Rebekah's Graduation, last year 2009! (I have no idea why this pic turned out so little!)


Daddy, this past year at Old Fashioned Sunday





Donnie and Rachael at the fair last year!





Molly and her twins!



2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Loved them, Jennifer!! I always enjoy all the random picture posts you and Rebekah do! ;)

~ Blessings,
Lindsay

Dani Joy said...

Hi, Jennifer! How are you doing? I love seeing your pictures, and your blog looks so lovely!

Have a lovely weekend,
Dani Joy


For Your Enjoyment!