I was so nervous getting ready to meet Jonathan, but as soon as we drove up into the church, my nerves went away...It was so good to see Jonathan again!
My beautiful dozen deep pink roses from Jonathan...aren't they beautiful? They are my favorite!
Posing for Rebekah...and Mrs. Naomi's camera...
Before the banquet, we sat in the sanctuary talking...Rebekah took this one...
The First time...Jonathan didn't smile and then...
This time, my eyes were closed
Waiting to dine...that sounds more sophisticated, doesn't it? "dine"...hahaha
Aren't they a cute couple?
The Girls...Molly, Bethany, Sarah and Rachael
After the banquet, we all went home to watch Little Rascals, eat cookies, and just talk. After that, Rebekah and I went and stayed over night at Granny's house. The next morning, Daddy and Jonathan picked us up, and after we visited the route, we decided to go bowling...
Talking while waiting for a lane to open up...






6 comments:
Oh, that's so sweet, Jennifer!! It looks
like you had a great Valentine's Day. :)
Hey Jennifer,
The flowers are so pretty!! I love roses. :)
It looks like y'all had tons of fun! I love bowling, but, unfortunately, I'm horrible at it! ;)
I have a shirt just like the green one you were wearing, but it's blue. Lindsay has one too, hers is pink. :) What are the chances? :D I think we have good taste. :)
Love and hugs,
Haley
Your pictures are wonderful, and I love pink roses, too. May God continue to bless you both as you seek His perfect will for your life and Happy Valentines Day from my family to yours! Mrs. Janis
Glad ya'll had a good time! :)
LOVED the LIMEGREEN wall at the bowling alley! :)
awwww...where'd he go?!
Mrs. Nina,
He went home, and won't be returning until March!
Jennifer
Post a Comment