Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, February 1, 2010

Jennifer's Daybook...

FOR TODAY...February 1, 2010

Outside my window...snow is melting and my computer says it is 46 outside...and sunny!

I am thinking...about this post...about 11 more days!

I am thankful for...the prayers that the Lord has answered in my life this past year...I was reflecting on some of them earlier today...one was when I used to work in a Christian daycare, and the lady I worked with was suing the school for an injury that she claimed happened on campus, and I was going to have to testify for the school. Praise the Lord, He worked it out, and the lady settled out of court, and I didn't have to do anything! Another special request was of course Jonathan, I will never get over the blessing the Lord brought into my life when He answered that prayer!

From the kitchen...probably pasta and a salad for supper...

I am going...to check my email :), knit on the knifty knitter (I finished one section over the weekend from being stuck indoors with the snow!), help with supper...

I am hearing...mama on the phone, daddy just came in from walking...

Around the house...let's see...nothing much going on around here...Rebekah's birthday is coming up on Sunday so we will be having her party later in the week...

Plans for the rest of the week...piano lessons, church, piano lessons, visitation, Rebekah's party (or parties, she has a way of making her birthday last for several days...hmm...I wonder how she does it?)

Verse I'm focusing on this week... Psalms 18:19

"He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me."

Aren't you glad that the Lord Jesus did not just deliver us because He had to? But He did it because He delighted in us!

Picture Thought: Here is just a small picture of a portion of my dress that I am wearing in 11 days! I actually bought it at one of those after Christmas sales! It is a red and black polka dotted top with a black skirt!



No comments:


For Your Enjoyment!