In letters of crimson God wrote His love
On a hillside so long, long ago
For you and for me Jesus died
And loves greatest story was told
CHORUS
I love you, I love you
Thats what Calvary said
I love you, I love you
I love you written in red
Down through the ages God wrote His love
With the same hands that suffered and bleed
Giving all that He had to give
A message so easily read
CHORUS
I love you, I love you
Thats what Calvary said
I love you
Oh precious is the flow
That makes me white as s
No other fountainn I know
Nothing but the blood of Jesus
CHORUS
I love you, I love you
Thats what Calvary said
I love you, I love you
I love you written in red
Pantry Challenge Week #3
-
I'm participating in the $5 Pantry Building Challenge hosted by Patsi at A
Working Pantry.
This is what I added to my pantry this week.
The black bea...
1 day ago






2 comments:
I love this song!
I like that song too. I keep joking w/ my friends that we should sing either that or "Do you Love Me" next Sunday =D
sarah
Post a Comment