Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Jennifer's Daybook

FOR TODAY...February 9, 2010

Outside my window...cold and cloudy...

I am thinking...about 3 more days...an appointment I have for later this morning...Jonathan...my family...piano lessons...I have a lot on my plate this week!

I am thankful for...that my Saviour is my Keeper...

From the kitchen...cereal...Special K Chocolate

I am wearing...guess what? I actually do not have a denim skirt on today! I am wearing a brown skirt and pink shirt...

I am going...to publish this post, go to my appointment, teach piano in two different places, type up some things for daddy, and then go home...then tomorrow starts a new day!

I am hearing...my sisters get ready for the day...the phone ringing

Around the house...everyone getting ready for the day...I hear Katie singing in the background...

Plans for the rest of the week...get ready for Jonathan to come in! Preparations for the Valentine's Banquet are underway...that is on Friday night...more lessons later in the week...church stuff...
 
Verse I'm focusing on this week...   Isaiah 54:17   No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
 
Aren't you thankful for the Lord's protection? As Christians, our safety is of Him!
 
Psalms 4:8   I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.
 
Deuteronomy 33:12   And of Benjamin he said, The beloved of the LORD shall dwell in safety by him; and the LORD shall cover him all the day long, and he shall dwell between his shoulders.
 
 

1 comment:

Ash Y said...

no denim skirt??? are you o.k.???


For Your Enjoyment!