Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Weird Tag!

My sister, Rebekah, tagged me...So now I'm tagging..Here it goes...

Here are the rules:
1, Do quick post about the person that tagged you saying thanks (Thanks Rebekah!!!!)
2, Answer the 10 questions
3, Follow 3 new blogs and list them.
4, Tag 6 people
5, Challenge one person to do something fun or crazy

Here are the 10 questions:
1: Have you ever been to a rodeo? yes, at the Gospel Light Youth Conference when I was 13...that's been about 11 years ago!

2: Have you ever tried to ride a cow? No, I'm afraid that I have never had that thrill before

3: Have you ever milked a cow or goat? umm...no...we had a female goat, but we never even tried milking her!

4: Have you ever been to a Demolition Derby? that would be interesting...haha...no I haven't!

5: What is your favorite Country song? Okay, I don't listen to country music, but I have heard "The Long Black Train" and "Country Roads" so if I had to choose those would be the two!

b: Who's the artist? I know that Josh Turner sings the train song because Granny has it (that's how I heard it and at Tweetsie!) and John Denver sings "Country Roads," but ask me anything about them, I have no idea!

6: Do you like to hunt? no...I had a friend named Jessica that used to hunt though...

7: Have you ever cooked your breakfast over an open fire in your backyard? No, but I have roasted a wiener and a marshmallow--just not together...that would be kind of gross!

8: Have you ever thought that the muck was shallow and when you stepped in it, you sank knee deep? Maybe not knee deep but I've gotten dirty before...hiding in the tobacco fields playing hide and seek, running through the corn fields, digging potatoes, jumping over a ditch, running through the woods...

9: What is the hardest thing you have ever done? going to school in California...when I got there I didn't want to stay, but I knew in my heart that I had to do it even though the Lord brought me home the next semester that was one of the hardest things that I have ever done next to my papa's funeral (but in a way that was easier because he had been in such bad health, I knew he was better off in heaven than with us, but it was still hard). I learned a lot while I was there, but I am glad that I came home (I never realized what the Lord had in store for me last year!)

10: (The question is optional) What's one of your most embarrassing moments? haha...I have had several...but I can't think of one that stands our in my mind right now...

Rebekah, I'll have to think about the people I want to tag later and as for the crazy video...hmmm...I accept the challenge I guess...but will you accept the challenge that I will challenge you to? Will post the challenge later!

2 comments:

Ash Y said...

Just wondering, on some posts, you have a blue signature... How do you do it? I've checked all the gadgets, and I haven't seen it!
Thank you for a great blog thats Christ honoring and uplifting... and has the same standards as I do!

Ash Y said...

I actually have had "the thrill" of riding on a cow, when I was younger!


For Your Enjoyment!