FOR TODAY...January 5, 2009
Outside my window...cold and sunny today...we were expecting snow this week, but praise the Lord the weather changed!!! (not that I don't like snow, but we have some plans for later in the week that would conflict! The Lord is so Good!)
I am thinking...about someone special... :D ...piano lessons for today...
I am thankful for...my parents, my sisters, and yes, for Jonathan...
From the kitchen...toast...
I am wearing...denim skirt and a sweater...
I am going...to straighten up my room...my friend Rebecca is coming in on Wednesday...get ready for her arrival...teach piano...buy some piano books...
I am hearing...the fireplace...my sisters getting ready to do school
Around the house...cleaning house today...nothing much
Plans for the rest of the week...piano lessons tomorrow afternoon, Rebecca comes in tomorrow, too...then a couple more lessons on Thursday...and then....drum roll please....we get to see Jonathan and his family on Saturday!!! (Lord willing of course!)
Pantry Challenge Week #3
-
I'm participating in the $5 Pantry Building Challenge hosted by Patsi at A
Working Pantry.
This is what I added to my pantry this week.
The black bea...
1 day ago






1 comment:
It sounds like y'all have a busy rest-of-the-week! I really enjoy reading your daybooks, Jennifer. :)
~ Blessings to you,
Lindsay
Post a Comment