Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Our Weekend...

This week, Rebecca came into spend about three days with us (Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday). We enjoyed having her with us. We went shopping on Thursday (well, looking would rather be the right term) and then that night, we had enchiladas and watched Miss Potter and The Last Sin Eater. I wish that I had more pictures of those three days, but Rebekah did capture this one at the church.
JonathanandJennifer15.jpg picture by jenniferleetaylor
Okay, now for Saturday's Pictures! Jonathan is Rebecca's brother, and his parents have been keeping his sister's children. Her sister lives about an hour and a half away so they drove on in to see us today! I was so excited to see Jonathan for the first time of our courtship! As of last Sunday, we have been courting for a month.
JonathanandJennifer13-1.jpg picture by jenniferleetaylor
Jonathan and I at a local family restaurant in our area.
JonathanandJennifer14.jpg picture by jenniferleetaylor
Passing the fries...this picture was taken off guard, can you tell?
JonathanandJennifer12.jpg picture by jenniferleetaylor
Now, after the meal, we went back to our house for some fellowship.
JonathanandJennifer11.jpg picture by jenniferleetaylor
Seth, Jonathan's brother, Rebekah dealing the money for Mayberry-opoly...and Mrs. Naomi (Jonathan's mama) taking a picture from the other angle.
JonathanandJennifer10.jpg picture by jenniferleetaylor
Waiting for the money...
JonathanandJennifer7.jpg picture by jenniferleetaylor
Another picture, this time from the other angle! Me, Jonathan, and his sister, Rebecca.
JonathanandJennifer8.jpg picture by jenniferleetaylor
Bethany, Katie, and Rebekah
JonathanandJennifer2-1.jpg picture by jenniferleetaylor
Mrs. Naomi and Mama stop for a picture before leaving...
JonathanandJennifer3.jpg picture by jenniferleetaylor
Seth, Mr. John, Mrs. Naomi, Jonathan, and Rebecca
JonathanandJennifer4-1.jpg picture by jenniferleetaylor
Jonathan and I...Isn't he so tall (and handsome)? ;-)
JonathanandJennifer5-1.jpg picture by jenniferleetaylor
And one last picture...Jonathan and me...

12 comments:

B and J said...

How sweet, Jennifer! Thanks for sharing the pictures. You will treasure them always. =)

How tall is Jonathan, and how tall are you? Just curious! Ya'll look cute together!

Blessings, Brittany

God's Been Good said...

Thanks, Brittany! Jonathan is about 6'2'' and I am about 5'3''. I will treasure them always!

Thanks for your comment!

Jennifer

Lindsay said...

I loved the pictures, Jennifer!!
It looks like y'all had a nice time. :)

~ Blessings to you,
Lindsay

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Barney to Thelma Lou : "They look great together.....just great." :)

Glad ya'll had a very nice visit!

God's Been Good said...

Lindsay,

Thanks for your sweet comments! We did have a nice time!

Courtney,

Thanks for your sweet comment, too! Can't wait until March to see "Baby C"!

Jennifer

PS: To respond back to "Barney" I think we do, too! :)

Kelly said...

Looks like you had a good time!!!!!
What a tall guy....that's always a good thing!!!!!

Amber said...

So sweet!!!

Ash Y said...

nice pics... happy for you... I had to guess and Look at the blog "Ruebs on the Road" before I finally knew for sure you were courting! But I could guess from the "thinking about someone special," and the "special young man named Jonathan", and all the other hints... By the way, never heard of "Mayberryopoly!" (that is how you spell it, right?:))
~ ashlyn

God's Been Good said...

Kelly, Amber, and Ashlyn,

Thanks for your sweet comments!

Ashlyn,
Jonathan is not related to the Raubs. He is related to Courtney at Courtney's Contemplations, and Rebecca at Rebecca's Reflections. You can find their links on my blog list! Thanks for your comments!

Jennifer

Amber said...

I gave you an award!

Ash Y said...

O.k.that is kind of odd, because whan I first looked at their blog, it said, something about their son courting, and his name was Jonathan, as well- ok, that was like set up perfect timimg!!!

nay nay said...

Great pictures! You two look so cute together!! And your names sound adorable together too!!

~Renee
Oh, I've been courting for 6 months now, and my guy's 6'2" as well!!


For Your Enjoyment!