Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, January 11, 2010

A New Blog!

This God's Been Good Monday, to be honest, I really haven't had time in the last week to get together any thoughts about what I need to post...so I decided to share a new blog! Naomi and Aaron were married this past weekend, and they have finally opened their new blog "Serving the Lord Together." Naomi originally posted on her family's blog, "Green Pastures Farm," where you can find a few of her wedding pictures! Hope ya'll enjoy this godly couple's testimony on how the Lord brought them together and even now as they serve the Lord together!

Have a great Monday!!

4 comments:

B and J said...

How do you know the Krahn family, Jennifer? We know them because Amos Krahn married Becka McCanne from our church. Just curious!

God's Been Good said...

I have yet to meet them personally, but only through the blog world! They have been such an encouragement!

Jennifer

Ash Y said...

Yes, I know them, too... we go to the same church as "B and J"! And "B and J", Rebekah liked it spelled Bekah! (I dod not know why!):):)

B and J said...

Lol... I've only met a few of them in person. Our friends, the Pecks, are really good friends with them )(actually, they are there in MN right now) and they talk about them all the time! Maybe someday you will all meet. They seem like a great fam. =)


For Your Enjoyment!