For Today...January 15, 2010Outside my window...Warmer and Sunny...almost like springtime! Wonderful!
I am thinking about...this post of course! hmm...the bread mama has in the oven...some other things and people that have been on my mind lately ;-)
I am creating...this post, helped mama with the bread earlier, I created a clean closet by cleaning it...haha
I am thankful for...6 wonderful weeks...God's goodness...my family...my church...
From the kitchen...homemade bread...mama got a new dvd by the West Ladies on breadmaking and she was trying out a recipe off of the dvd.
I am wearing...a denim skirt (like always) and a pink shirt...I need to iron a blue shirt for tonight though..
I am going to...a ballgame tonight at the local Christian school, nothing much going on tomorrow, church on Sunday (Can't wait til' Sunday!), then a new week begins...
I am reading...Me, Obey Him and Teaching with All Your Heart
I am hearing...my sisters and mama...piddling around the house...
*The Daydreamer by Charles Dana Gibson






3 comments:
Are the West's CDs good? We actually know them personally, because we lived close to them in TN. Neat! Anyway... I thought it would be neat to buy their DVDs sometime.
I've noticed every time you do the Rebekah's Daybook thing, you are always wearing a denim skirt!!!;)
B and J, the dvd was good! We have seen some of their stuff on youtube, and we wanted to try one of their dvd's. So daddy got mama one for Christmas. They seem to be really sweet girls!
Ashlyn,
I have several different denim skirts, so yes, that is a regular part of my wardrobe. What would a girl do without one? :)
Jennifer
Post a Comment