Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, December 18, 2009

Why Santa Claus?

 
Have you ever wondered why most parents tell their children that Santa Claus is real? I thought this picture was so hilarious and true. It makes you think twice about telling your kids the story of Santa Claus!
 
*Picture found on Penny Arcade Forum

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh, what a funny picture, Jennifer!! But that's so true. I have that same question every year around Christmas.... why do parents tell their kids that Santa Clause is real?? I just don't understand why they would want to lie to their children like that. Anyway, I love the picture and post!

~ Blessings,
Lindsay

Grammy Blick said...

I have a similar one of my first grandson with Santa. I remember his tears! I'm glad we've gotten away from the Santa bit and focus on God's gift to us.

Brooke said...

That's SO funny!! Hehe!! I awarded you on my blog!!


For Your Enjoyment!