Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Born To Die

On the night Christ was born
Just before break of morn,
As the stars in the sky were fading,
O'er the place where He lay,
Fell a shadow cold and gray
Of a cross that would humble a King
Jesus knew when He came
He would suffer in shame,
He could feel ev'ry pain and sorrow.
But He left paradise
With His blood He paid the price--
My redemption to Jesus I owe.
Born to die upon Calvary
Jesus suffered my sin to forgive
Born to die upon Calvary
He was wounded that I might live.
Dearest Lord, evermore
May Thy cross I adore
As I follow the path to Calvary;
Of Thy death I partake,
My ambition I forsake--
All my will I surrender to Thee.
By Ron Hamilton
Picture found on goodsalt.com

No comments:


For Your Enjoyment!