Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Birthday, Rachael!

Today is Rachael's 22nd Birthday! Rachael became a part of our family last year, and we have learned to love her dearly! Rachael, I hope you have a wonderful birthday! Enjoy your trip to the mall with Donnie today! We love you!
 
 
Singing Happy Birthday, Do you want to know why our hands are raised? When we sing, we usually go "Whoo!" After each happy birthday to you!
 
 
I wonder what store this scarf set had on it....hmmm....it came with a 20 dollar bill! I need to go shopping there! Don't you just love a beret!?!
 
 
 
New Clock to hang in their house! Beautiful!
 
 
Soap from Bath and Body Works!
 
 
Packed on the couch! Daddy, Mama, Me, Granny, then Katie on the ground!
 
 
Rebekah and Sarah
 
 
One more gift! A Snowman towel set!!! Isn't it cute?!?
 
Have a great weekend, everyone!
 
 

4 comments:

Becka said...

Happy b-day to her!

Sandra said...

Our second child, or young adult now, turns 19 today. We too say, "Whoo" after the happy birthday to you, whoo, happy birthday to you, whoo and a big one at the end! Some people think we're crazy but it makes it fun!

Caroline said...

It looks like y'all had fun! I gave you an award.

Grandma Elsie said...

Today I found your blog. I enjoyed reading it.
today was my baby daughters 34 birthday too. Happy birthday to your Rachel.
Come over to my blog and see all the beauty of the snow God sent my way today. May it give you a feeling of peace and may you feel the stillness from heaven.
Elsie <><


For Your Enjoyment!