Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Another Blog Award

Caroline from Standing in the Sunlight  has given me a blog award. Thank you Caroline! You are so sweet! The rules are:

1. Thank the person who gave the award.
2. Copy the award.
3. Post it on your blog.
4. Tell seven things about yourself that your readers don't know.


Wow! Seven things! Let's see...

1. My favorite colors are blues and reds.
2. I have flown 8 times in one year (I included the stops just so that it would sound neat!..can you tell that I am having a hard time thinking of things to write?)
3. I don't like Brussels sprouts...not that I have ever tried them, but I just decided that I wouldn't like them early in life! :D
4. My sisters say I never have the same laugh...I really don't see that, but if that's what they say...
5. Sometimes, I don't walk straight, and I run into things. I used to have really bad bruises from running into tables and chairs and corners...hopefully, I am a little better about that...
6. hmmm...two more...I did have a blog before this one, but I deleted it. It was called Vessels Unto Honor. Rebekah and I had it together.
7. I was born on Good Friday and came home on Easter Sunday...have I told that before? Anyway, that makes 7...whoooohooo!

No comments:


For Your Enjoyment!