
Many of you have seen and read the verses that I posted on Friday, December 4. I can honestly say that those verses are true!
Especially, Jeremiah 33:3:
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.
And Psalms 37:4-5:
Delight thyself also in the LORD: and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and He shall bring it to pass.
And here is the reason why:
Everyone that reads my blog can easily see what my heart's desire is. Well, a few months back or maybe even longer, the Lord put on my heart and my parents' heart a very special young man. Our families would see each other at the Sword of the Lord Conference, and I was a friend of his cousin through the blog world and now his sister, Rebecca. It's not that we have really talked or have known each other, but my family and I can see the Lord's hand in this from the beginning. This past Wednesday night, I specifically prayed that the Lord would do this for me for Christmas! I know that it may sound silly to some people, but I did! And when everything happened on Thursday, even though I had prayed for it to happen and even to happen before Christmas, I was in total shock that my prayers had been answered in such an amazing way! What a wonderful Lord we have!
I am so excited about what the Lord has done and is doing in our lives. Please pray for Jonathan and I as we follow the Lord's guidance!






17 comments:
Oh jennifer! How wonderful!
Jennifer... ! Oh wow! I just started praying for you a few weeks back... and now I can say that God has answered my prayer! And your's... and anyone else that's been praying for you.
I am so happy for you... ! What a great testimony. Amen!
Blessings, Brittany
OH! What exciting news!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!! This is also the desire of my heart and I pray for it continually.....I am encouraged to see that the Lord answered your prayers!!!!
Aw Jennifer, I am so happy for you!! That is great! I'll be praying for y'all!!
The Lord acts in His perfect timing. Blessings to you and your sweet family.
Janis
Congratulations Jennifer!!! I'm so excited for you!
The verses in Psalms 37:4-5 held special meaning for Heather and Stephen in the beginning of their courtship. You will have to ask her about it! We are praying for the Lord's guidance in your lives.
Yay!! Wonderful..when I seen those pictures of your trip a while back I thought about you and Jonathan..thats great news!!
Ahem.....I'm the proud cousin!
I'm sooooo happy for you both! God IS Good! :)
Oh, that's very exciting, Jennifer!!
I'm so happy for you! :)
~ Love,
Lindsay
How great! Congratulations!
Hey!...and I'm the proud aunt! :)
So happy, and praying for God's guidance in the days and weeks ahead.
Eph. 3:20,21
Oh, I am so blessed to read this today!! Rejoycing with you!! I want to jump up and down!
What an answer! What a dream come true! God is in the business of giving us the desires He wants us to have!!
Praise the Lord, Jennifer!
Can´t wait to hear more!
Dani Joy
I will be praying for the Lord's continued guidence for you both during this exciting time!
~Becca
Jennifer,
That's wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will pray for you and him!!! CONGRATS!!!
Congratulations!! I will definately be praying for you and Jonathon. Thanks for being such an encouragement.
~Sarah c
Oh I'm SOOO excited for you!!! My sister was like, "There's a post here I think you'd like to read..."
Wow! I've looked at Stephen and Sharon's blogs a few times, so that makes it even better :) God is so great!!
Post a Comment