Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, November 2, 2009

Jennifer's Daybook...

FOR TODAY...November 2, 2009

Outside my window...cloudy, 50 something-degree weather, hopefully the sun will shine! I haven't been outside in 6 days except for stepping under the carport! I am so ready to be out...I would not wish this sickness on my worst enemy...hopefully I don't have any enemies...hahaha...

I am thinking...about Thanksgiving and Christmas...can you believe we are already in November?!? I love the holidays! We kind of start sneaking Christmas music in the car...and we bought 2 new cds from the Target Dollar aisle the other day by the London Symphony! For a dollar a piece!

I am creating...this post, I have some work to do for daddy for church which I have gotten behind on since I have been sick...

I am thankful for...being well...I am so thankful for good health! The Lord has blessed us with a healthy family...

From the kitchen...I made a lemon pound cake yesterday for Sunday dinner.

I am wearing...a denim skirt and a long sleeve shirt...

I am going...to hopefully teach music tomorrow...work on some church stuff for daddy...teach music again...go to church on Wednes.

I am reading...So Much More by the Botkin Sisters

I am hearing...the heater...my family...

My favorite things...spending time with family...buying Christmas presents...listening to Christmas music...watching Christmas movies...the good ones...(like White Christmas, Holiday Inn, Season for Miracles, It's A Wonderful Life) I love this time of year...

3 comments:

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

I love my Christmas music and old movies as well!

P.S You left out a couple of favorites......A Christmas Carol ( 1940's ) and Charlie Brown Christmas!! :) )

God's Been Good said...

haha...yes, you are right! I did forget those two, and possibly a few more!

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

So Much More by the Botkin sisters is such a refreshing book! I'm a grandmother of 2 little girls and am so thankful that there are young ladies like them to share solid truth in this confused world...the truth gets distorted and seems so confusing to christians with all the garbage written out there disguised as christian.


For Your Enjoyment!