Hey everyone! Just to let everyone know, my granny was okay! Thankfully, she did not break anything. She just has a knot on her leg! Praise the Lord that she didn't break it. Also, Rebekah just has the common cold...not the swine flu or the regular flu! So even though she doesn't feel that great, that is a blessing, too! Please keep up all in your prayers!
More Pictures at the Bob Evans Farm:



After Bob Evans Farm: A Hotdog Roast!




Sunday Lasagna Lunch!


Thanks for the pictures, Mrs. Naomi!
7 comments:
Oooh! You went to the Bob Evans Farm! We really like that restaurant--their chicken salad and fruit plate are the BEST! The farm must be a really fun place to visit!
We have been really busy the last few months, too! I don't spend more than an hour a day on the computer. Most days I don't get on at all, so I understand! :)
Hope that you have a blessed week in the Lord!
~Becca
Looks like you had a great time,
I'm glad everyone is o,k..
Thanks for the comment, Becka and Becca! :-)
Jennifer
Oooh, I really liked the pictures! I am glad to hear that everything is ok with your sister and that your Grandma is ok! :)
LOL! What's up with Susanna wearing the bicycle helmet to dinner??
Haha...Courtney, she said that she was wearing it in case she fell off the back of the chair! She is so cute!
Jennifer
Hmmmm......that is something to think about.......LOL!
Post a Comment