
FOR TODAY...October 13, 2009
Outside my window...the Sun is shining! This is going to be our only warm day this week! We are headed for some cooler weather...like 40's and 50's during the day...not normal for our area!
I am thinking...about this post...the things on my plate to do this week...piano, stuff for this coming Sunday, typing...
I am creating...I am knitting on a Nifty Knitter! This thing is so neat! Right now I am knitting an afghan!
I am thankful for...the Lord leading and guiding...the Lord is so good!
From the kitchen...a muffin and coffee out of my new West Virginia mug!
I am wearing...a denim skirt and green shirt...
I am going...to finish up some typing, head to town for a couple lessons, probably do some ironing...
I am reading...Stepping Heavenward...I pulled it out but haven't started it yet...
I am hearing...my sisters...my parents had to run to town today...
My Favorite Things...let's see...what's something that people do not know...I love a good old movie...well...I like cameos...the country look...my favorite holidays are Thanksgiving and Christmas...






1 comment:
I love daybooks! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment