Ok, ya'll, here are a few pics from the fair last Thursday! Rebekah posted some of them, but anyway, I decided to post them on here! I also wanted to post about Feelin' Feminine Challenge, but I haven't had time to take any pics today! Young Homemaker's have started the challenge over at their blog! Just click the button on the side to find out how to join the challenge. Hopefully I can start tomorrow, but what you are supposed to do is wear skirts and dresses for a week (which we already do)! The hard part for us is finding the time to take the pictures! Enough Rambling! On to the Pictures!!!
.JPG)
WEEEEEE!!!!! Here goes Katie, Jesse (Rachael's Brother that was visiting from CA) and I sliding down the slide! I don't know how in the world Katie beat me!
.JPG)
Sarah and Rebekah ~ this ride could be very painful...
.JPG)
There's Molly waving at ya'll!!!
.JPG)
The scariest ride that I have ever been on! Two of our bus kids happened to be on this ride at the time. They were riding with their dad, and they came off crying! (I have to say that I had tears in my eyes when I came off!)
.JPG)
Ok...this is just a kiddy ride, but Bethany, Jesse, Molly, and Donnie rode this together, and Jesse almost lost it on this ride but...
.JPG)
Can you believe he didn't get sick on this one!?!
.JPG)
Rebekah and Sarah on the Ferris wheel...Sarah has learned a very valuable lesson...do not touch the lights on the side...they fall off!
.JPG)
Hope everyone has a great week!!!
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great time!! Looked like fun:)
Post a Comment