Ok...this is really a random picture post...haha...threesies and a twosome! I should have save some of the other pictures from my trip for today, but maybe some of ya'll haven't seen these pictures!
Katie, Molly, and Bethany...Molly is always talking to Bethany...she never tells anyone "bye" but Bethany! :D

Rebekah, Sarah, and Me (These two pics were taken on the way to Donnie's wedding in the mountains)

A couple friends of mine from West Coast...taking a few pictures from the Christmas banquet that we went to together...
.JPG)
At the bowling alley, about 11PM...haha...I was so tired that night!
.JPG)
The Fundamental 3...Don't you just love our matching outfits? haha...We have such a hard time with the microphones! They always get tangled up!
.JPG)
Sarah, Katie, and Rebekah packed in the van!

Me, Mama, and Katie...at the ladies' meeting this spring...
.JPG)
and the only twosome! Daddy and Bro. Bobby Roberson!
Now wasn't that random? :D
2 comments:
Love the pictures,,
I love any pictures ,that is..haha
Can I ask you something,? What is Rebekah middle name,?
I love that she spells it like I do,not many Rebekah's do..
my middle is Grace...
Sure, Becka, her middle name is Anne...she spells it like Anne of Green Gables if you have ever seen the movie! or read the book!
Jennifer
Post a Comment