Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Week In the Life of Jennifer

Hey, Ya'll, this is just kind of an update to let all of ya'll know what's been going on here at our house! hahaha...things have been kind of hectic. Of course, everyone has seen the pictures of my trip this past weekend! But I have to say that even before we left home things were chaotic! haha...things are never dull here...well, my grandma said yesterday that we just have bad luck...now I don't believe in bad luck or any kind of luck, but sometimes, it's just funny what happens to our family...to begin with:

*Before my trip, daddy and mama had to take care of some business and sign some papers...well, my laptop is the only computer that we own, and the papers that they had to sign were messed up. So, the man had to email us some more papers, and we had to print them off at home and resign. WELLLLLLL, guess what? Our printer at home does not work on my computer!...so that was kind of funny....we finally left for Gospel Light and met Rebecca.

*Now, for our trip to the Bob Evans Farm, as we were parking, we got stuck in the mud! We will blame that on the rain...haha...but even that was kind of funny...I wonder if it was because I was there...haha...we are beginning to say that it is the "family" curse! haha...

*Ok...now for home... Rebekah got sick...ok that is not a big deal...but on Monday, I took her to the doctor, and on the way home...I kind of messed up my car...you can't see the damage, but it was the steering or something...not too good...

So these are just a few things, that keep our lives interesting...life is never boring...Praise the Lord for that...God is still good!

No comments:


For Your Enjoyment!