HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUNT AMY! I love you!!!! Hope you have a great day celebrating your special day!
Aunt Amy got her favorite candy!!! Candy Corn!
And now for a few pictures from my friend, Rebecca's visit! Sorry I didn't get more, but we had a great time even though we had to go to a funeral on Sunday! I told her that when I visited her family I lived the life of a normal church family, and when she visited me, she lived the life of a pastor's family! Busy, Busy! On Saturday, when she came down, we went shopping and ate a Cookout...which I should have taken pictures...sorry, ya'll! But here are a few pictures on Sunday! By the way, she did behave for all of ya'll who wondered :D! Thanks for taking the pictures, Rebekah...my sister, Rebekah...
At Western Sizzlin'
.JPG)
Talkin' away!
At church talkin'...and the picture below is a picture of one of our bus kids getting baptized last night! Her stepmama was saved this past week too! Please pray for her daddy to be saved, too!






3 comments:
Jennifer,
I just talked with Rebecca and she said that she had a wonderful time. Thanks so much for having her!
We truly enjoyed having her! She fit right in! I'm glad she had a wonderful time!
Jennifer
Glad ya'll had fun! :)
Post a Comment