Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, October 16, 2009

Bathroom Update!

Okay, Everyone, I just wanted to give all of ya'll an update on the bathroom situation that I posted about a couple months ago...can you believe that a couple of months have gone by? Anyway, we have finally started on tearing up the floor (which is all tile). Mama went in to clean up some of the tile that Daddy had broken up and her foot fell through...well, not all the way through...like I said, life is never boring here at our house! :-D Thankfully, she did not hurt herself...it's a good thing that we learned the floor was that weak before we actually took the bathtub out!
Please pray for Daddy as he does the heavy work and our family as we help him!

2 comments:

Mrs. Naomi said...

Jennifer,
Praying for you all!

God's Been Good said...

Thanks for your prayers, Mrs. Naomi!


For Your Enjoyment!