Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Recipe...Chocolate Caramel Cake

Hey, everyone, just thought that I would share this recipe with ya'll! This is a chocolate caramel cake that one of my cousins shared with us! It is so rich and let's just say really fattening! Hope ya'll enjoy! I made it for our Country Fall Festival tomorrow! Please pray that we have a great service! Also, please keep our family in your prayers! We have the cold stuff going around in our house! Three of us have gotten it and three of us haven't! Please pray that Mama, Bethany, and I don't get it, and pray that the others get well soon! Enjoy the recipe!!


Chocolate Caramel Cake
1 box chocolate cake mix (bake as directed in a 9x13 pan, I used a devil's food chocolate cake mix)
2 cans of sweetened condensed milk (I found that one is more than enough)
Ice cream caramel topping
1 8 oz. coolwhip (we didn't use light...figured that hey...why save calories with all that sweetened condensed milk? ;-D)
1. First bake the cake and let cool completely...

2. I started punching holes in the cake with the opposite side of the knife, but then I went flipped the knife around to the sharp side...hahaha...either way it worked!



3. Now for the fattening part...if you are on a diet to gain weight this is a great cake to add to that diet! Now add the two cans of milk...they will soak through the cake...(that's what the wholes are for)

4. Now add the caramel...it will do the same...soak through that is...and possibly add a couple of pounds...hahaha...



5. The finale! The icing...just plain ol' coolwhip! Don't forget to lick the spoon!
Make sure you refrigerate! Then, ENJOY!!!!





For Your Enjoyment!