
Hey, everybody out there in blog world, I was going to do a special post for my 200th post, but it kind of slipped up on me...this is my 204th post...haha...or is it 205? Anyway, I just thought that I would just write ya'll a little note of thanks for all the encouraging comments that ya'll leave from time to time. Each one is a blessing! I try to respond back to most of you, and those of you who I have not had time to respond back to lately...I am so sorry! Occasionally, I may post your comments in a post or respond back via comment, but each one is appreciated!
It is such a blessing to have great Christian friends and to meet new ones! I also want to thank all of ya'll for your prayers! Things have been kind of hectic at our house (our wall still needs to be fixed, our floor has been fixed in the Master bedroom...insurance actually covered that part, Praise the Lord...daddy's car has been in the shop all week...please pray that they find what is wrong...the toaster quit working...which was kind of funny!) You know you are doing ok when you can still laugh at your circumstances, or is that a sign of insanity? :-D hahaha...but the Lord is still good...we have had 6 people saved this month at church! So that has been truly awesome! I truly thank ya'll for your prayers!
I told one of our family friends that I was reading a book and something was mentioned about Job, and how the things that Job went through were just preparing him for the even richer blessings that he was going to receive. No, I guess that the turmoil, the waiting, the storms, the times of drought, or whatever we may go through may appear to be horrible, but the blessings that we receive here on earth or even the blessings that we will receive when we get to Heaven will out weigh those in turn! Mama said the other day that the Lord does not have to bless us anymore than to give us salvation for that is so much more than we deserve. You know that is so true. We don't deserve salvation, and yet, we expect the Lord to bless us continually (which He will for He loves us) but if He didn't, He has already done so much! We have a home in Heaven. Just that much that He has done for me, demands my love and service to Him. We have been truly blessed...
Well, I have rambled enough for today...again, thank you, bloggy friends, for listening, praying, and encouraging! Have a great weekend!






5 comments:
Congrats on your 200th ( 204 ) post! :)
I'm sorry things seem to be falling apart at your house, but remember, that's just what they are....."things". :) Keep that sweet spirit!
Thanks for the comments, Courtney! I wish we were closer together so that we could "fellowship" more! But it's good to have some virtual "fellowship" via blogger!
You are a great example of a sweet spirit!
Jennifer
Amen! Reminds me of that popular song, I have been blessed. And I truly have been. Thanks for your encouraging comments. God bless!
Thanks for stopping by, Stephen! Your welcome!
Jennifer
Awww... thank you for all your encouragement too!
Post a Comment