
Rebekah gave me this Honest award! Thank You, Rebekah!!!!
So now I have to list 10 honest things...here they are...
So now I have to list 10 honest things...here they are...
1. I was born on Good Friday, and I came home from the hospital on Easter Sunday.
2. I have smaller hands than any of my sisters...weird, I know...good thing is they can't wear any of my rings!!! except the ones that are too big...which now for some reason most of them are...they are shrinking...hhahahhaha...just kidding...but they are smaller than theirs.
3. I have actually seen the fires in California. We were actually right in the center with the fire on either side of us...the rodes were blocked off, and then we got lost in Hollywood and Los Angeles...It is scary down on Sunset Avenue in Hollywood...and by the way, the policemen there do not even know how to get to the LAX airport!
4. When I was little, I always wanted to have 6 children when I grew up...3 boys and 3 girls...ok...I haven't changed much...
5. When I was little, I hated mayo...I still do not like the way it looks or smells, but I eat it a little...its still kind of gross!!
6. One of my favorite meals is any kind of pasta...I love Italian food...when I cook supper at home, everybody normally expects pasta...I also love Mexican...so we either have pasta or enchiladas!!!
7. I have never kissed a guy before...my first kiss will be at the marriage altar!
8. I bruise easily...not that I'm fragile, but I guess that's the way the Lord made me...
9. I have true Southern hair...it has a lot of volume...you know those "bump it" things that are advertised to add volume on your hair...well...I have never had to even tease my hair to get it to do that...must be the humidity...
10. The last one...let's see...what can I say...I have always lived in the same neighborhood...pretty much, but in 4 different houses. We lived on one road in 2 different houses at different ends, then we lived with my grandparents who live up a road, and then we moved into another house a road up! We have moved almost in a perfect square! Plus, we live out in the country! So, I'm a country girl! And that's it!






3 comments:
cute things about you. I enjoyed getting to know you a little more.
little hands are nice and petite.
First kiss at the Alter! AMEN!
4 houses all in the same neighborhood? wow!
not fair you can eat pasta and still look the way you do. ;)
Amen to number 7!!!!!
You go sweet girl!!
Amen...and amen!!
Awwe...thanks you guys! Praying for ya'll!
Jennifer
Post a Comment