Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, September 25, 2009

Jennifer's Daybook

FOR TODAY...September 25, 2009

Outside my window...cloudy and humid...maybe some cooler weather is on the way!

I am thinking...about catching up on some emails...I am getting very bad about emailing back right away! Sorry, you guys! Also, posting something that has been on my heart for a while...we just recently watched a dvd by Dr. S.M. Davis on getting to the marriage altar...and I would like to do a post on that...I haven't really been posting any deep stuff on here for a while...I have been trying to gather my thoughts...the Lord has been teaching me many things that I would love to share on here...just getting the words out in the right way is what I am trying to work on!

I am creating...this post...of course...I am at a church with Rebekah, and she is giving lessons. They have wifi so I am able to catch up on a few things while I am here! oh...and a few emails, too!

I am thankful for...a daddy and mama that have taught us girls to be keepers at home (and yes, daddy's do have a lot of influence on a daughter's desire to be a keeper at home)! I found out today why women are supposed to be keepers at home...let's just say that a woman's family and home should be a top priority in her life!

From the kitchen...nothing much, but we are having Stromboli tonight!!!

I am wearing...a denim skirt and a bluish shirt with brown moccasins.

I am going...to go visiting tomorrow...home in about an hour...it's a girl's night in tonight...daddy and a man from church are going to a revival together...

I am reading...Carney's House Party by Maud Hart Lovelace...Road Not Taken by Robert Frost...and I have been doing a study on I John...

I am hearing...nothing absolute silence...oh there goes a motorcycle down the road...

Around the house...fall decor!!! I'll have to post pics next week!

Plans for next week...piano lessons...I start a new student on Tuesday night...end of our Sunday school campaign...typical week other than that!


No comments:


For Your Enjoyment!