Oh, Happy Fall, I do so love you! This is one of my favorite times of the year! The smell of pumpkin spice, the colors of soybean getting ready to harvest, and yes, even the smell of cotton reminds me of fall. If you live in the southern states, you know what I mean. It's harvest time! Then, comes Thanksgiving! Turkey time and family time and let's not forget a time to thank the Lord for all He's done, but then that's should be a daily ritual! Isn't fall great? (I would've used the word ain't, but I am trying to be proper! ;-) haha...anyway, I hope everyone has a blessed fall! Enjoy the scenery!!!*Photo courtesy of city-data.com







9 comments:
I love fall! I am glad to find another fall lover! I can't wait to get my hands on some pumpkin pie, lol!
Hey Jennifer,
I LOVE fall to!! Course up here we don't have cotton. There are some soybeans up here. Mostly here though the farmers grow: wheat, oats, barley, rye, and canola. They grow other crops too, but these are the most popular. I love to hear the combines at work, and I love to ride past the fields that farmers are working.
Rose
P.S. In case you are wondering I live in Austin Manitoba. Look it up on a Map;)
Ooooohhh...Rose, sounds lovely there! I love to watch the soybeans turn a golden color! Beeeeaaaauuuutiful!
Maggie, all of us fall lovers need to stick together!
Jennifer
Wow, what an encouraging, uplifting blog. So good to "accidentally" come across your blog. I am also an IFB, KJV only, pastor's kid! I am a 33 year old wife and mother of 2. This made my day. Thanks for your testimony!
Brandy
Thanks for stopping by, Brandy! It's always great to meet like minded Christians!
Jennifer
I like fall too! The cooler weather is soooooo refreshing after a HOT summer.
Fall is without a doubt my absolute FAVORITE time of year...just ask my family!! I LOVE the colors, cooler weather, cozy evenings with candles, pumpkin spice and apple cinnamon smells, chili in the crockpot, applesauce cake in the oven, etc, etc, :). It's a GREAT season, right Naomi?? ;)
Mrs. Rachel,
fall is so beautiful! The Lord truly gave us a special blessing when he gave us the changes in the seasons! Life would be truly dull if every season was the same!
Jennifer
I don't know if Mrs. Rachel was referring to me...but I do love fall! We had a late spring this year, so thankfully, God has given us a late fall and our gardens a little more time to grow - but yesterday it officially felt like it arrived! We don't get as many beautiful leaves as they do in some parts of the country, but it's still my favorite time of year!
Post a Comment