To the best mama in the whole world! Happy Birthday! Mama, you have been my best friend! I love you so much! You have been such an example to me! You are such a great helpmeet to daddy and a great mother to us girls. I hope that one day that I can be a great wife and mother just like you! You have been such a spiritual blessing to me...you led me to the Lord and taught me so many things about serving the Lord and growing in Him! Thank you, Mama, for all that you have done for me. Thank you for being a great mama! I LOVE YOU!!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! =)
A Sister Through Christ
~Michaila
p.s. Jennifer - I was wondering if you would be our guest speaker for Writer's Wednesday on Sisters in Christ. If you're interested in this, please e-mail me at justforgirls15@yahoo.com - Thanks!
Happy b-day, Sis. Taylor!
Post a Comment