Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, August 31, 2009

Taking a Break...And Sheet Music for I Have Been Blessed

Ok, everyone, just wanted to let ya'll know that I am taking a break for God's Been Good Monday for this week...I really haven't had the chance to even think about what to write. I have several things running through my mind right now, but if I typed them out, I would probably end up rambling on! Which I am still doing! haha...anyway, now for the sheet music!

A lot of ya'll have emailed me about the sheet music for "I Have Been Blessed." I have emailed a few of ya'll back, but I am afraid that I would feel guilty copying the music and sending it to ya'll! But the good news is, You can order it!!!

Here is the site for the sheet music:

http://bookstore.solidrockcommunications.org/products.php?product=%22I-Have-Been-Blessed%22-%252d-Sheet-Music

Sorry I can't send it! But I hoped that this helped some of ya'll! Have a great weel!

No comments:


For Your Enjoyment!