Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Birthday, Bethany!

This past Friday night, we celebrated Bethany's 12th Birthday as many of ya'll have seen from Rebekah's blog, but today is her actual birthday! So, HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Birthday! I love you, Bethany! You are such a special blessing to our family! From your poetry to your laughing! We love you!

Bethany, trying to lift on of the cannon balls at a Fort at the coast!

Bethany, holding a great big Kiss...I love this picture!

I think this picture was taken when we went on vacation last year at the mountains...

Our annual family picture at Easter

3 comments:

Naomi K said...

Happy Birthday Bethany! I like the last picture of both of you...Happy Birthday to your mom as well -

~Rebecca~ said...

You always look so cute and ladylike!! I loved the pics!!

~Rebecca

God's Been Good said...

Thanks, Rebecca!


For Your Enjoyment!