Hello, everybody out there in blog world! I hope everyone is having a great Monday! Hopefully, I can post a God's Been Good Monday post later this afternoon, but I wanted to ask everyone to be in prayer for our bathroom situation! About a month ago, we decided to take our wallpaper down in the bathroom because it was peeling, and as we were removing it we found all this mold! Thinking that it was just where moisture had built up in the bathroom behind the paper, we thought it was no big deal. Anyway, come to find out, the shower in the other bathroom had leaked for a little while between the walls...the floor is damaged underneath both bathrooms and the walls, and to top that off, our insurance will not cover! So please pray that we can get it fixed at a reasonable price, that a miracle will happen! Will keep ya'll posted on the details!
Pantry Challenge Week #3
-
I'm participating in the $5 Pantry Building Challenge hosted by Patsi at A
Working Pantry.
This is what I added to my pantry this week.
The black bea...
1 day ago







2 comments:
I'm Praying for ya! We had a similar situation at my old house. It was such a hassle.
~Michaila
oh my... I will pray!
Post a Comment