Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A LOT OF INFORMATION...

1.Whats your name spelt backwards? Refinnej...yes weird, isn't it? It was actually my name when I was a Pirate during Kid's Krusade this year...hahahaha
2. What did you do last night? Went to Food Lion...cooked tacos...went to bed...
3. The last thing you downloaded onto your computer? A picture Rebecca sent me from the Sword conference last week
4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? no...that is just weird...
5. Last time you swam in a pool? ...July...us girls...you can do most anything modestly!
6. What are you wearing? denim skirt...apron...lime green shirt
7. How many cars have you owned? 2..my first was a 88 station wagon...it was free...now I have a white Ford focus...with an AC that actually works...Praise the Lord!
8. Type of music you dislike most? let see...rap, rock, country, pop...the list could go on, but I think that you get the gist...
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes...
10. Do you have cable? No.
11. What kind of computer do you use? A Compaq
12. Ever made a prank phone call? I don't know...maybe...
13. Tell about one of your scars: Well, I have one on my upper lip...I saw this movie called Homeward Bound when I was little, and I wanted to see if my cats could swim in the kiddie pool. I threw one cat in and it swam across, but the other cat decided it didn't want to try...I was kind of mischievous
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? neither...haha...
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Los Angeles, CA...that was an interesting trip
16. Do you have a garden? yes...we have a family garden
17. What's your favorite comic strip? Peanuts, Family Circle...
18. Do you know all the words to the national anthem? Yes...pretty much
19. What is your favorite coffee flavor? White Chocolate Mocha!!!!
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? I don't know...hmm...I like old movies...like black and white...
21. Favorite pizza toppings? mushrooms, onions, beef, peppers, pepperoni
22. Chips or popcorn? chips
23. What cell phone provider do you have? U.S. Cellular
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? what does that mean? huh?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? No way!
26. Orange Juice or apple? orange! :D
27. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with? my family
28. Favorite chocolate bar? hmm...milky way!
29. Who is your longest friend and how long? mama...my sisters...my cousins, Sarah and Donnie
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? yes, at Gospel Light last week! They are home grown by a church member! So I guess that counts? Right?
31. Have you ever won a trophy? Yes I have! For Piano...
32. Favorite artist? I don't know...never thought about it...
33. Favorite computer game? I don't know...don't really play them...
34. Ever ordered from an infomercial? no...
35. Sprite or 7-UP? Sprite
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? no
37. Last thing you bought at Walgreens? candy...I think...maybe, lipgloss
38. Ever thrown up in public? nope
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? True Love...most definitely!
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes...the Lord knows...
41. Can exes just be friends? this is weird...
42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? A lady in our church...Mrs. R.
43. Did you have long hair as a young kid? I did sometimes, then I had it cut up to my shoulders...then I grew it out some...
44. What message is on your voicemail machine? Just a typical message...Rebekah is the crazy one...
45. Where would you like to go right now? the mountains...the beach...
46. What was the name of your first pet? a black dog...I just remember him biting the lace off my Sunday socks! :-)
47. What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it? a blue one...but I haven't used it in a while...I think it has children church stuff and church stuff in it...
48. Last incoming/outgoing call on your phone? incoming...mama...outgoing...piano student
49. What is one thing you are grateful for today? my family...my salvation...I could list so many things
50. What do you think about most? something that I have been praying about...
Wow that was a list...and a lot of info! Have a great night!

No comments:


For Your Enjoyment!