Last night, I took Rebekah, Katie, and Sarah for a night out with just us girls! We had a great time just relaxing and having fun! Here are some pics! Warning: some are kind of crazy!
.JPG)
Katie eating her delicious double cheeseburger!
.JPG)
Oh...McD's...how good you were!!
.JPG)
Rebekah and Sarah at the Alumni Soccer Game at the Christian School...we were almost the only people out there...cheering, "Go, old chargers!" They were really not that old...probably younger than me! haha..
Katie...thinking she looks so cool...hahaha....just kidding!
.JPG)
Go chargers!
.JPG)
Me with this beautiful sparkly wrap...
.JPG)
Sarah and Rebekah acting mysterious...
.JPG)
Katie...again thinking she is cool...haha...I like to tease...
.JPG)
Sarah and Rebekah hitched a ride on this cool motorcycle...hahahaha...just kidding
.JPG)
.JPG)
Feed the poor...
.JPG)
I am going to kick this ball...I can do it!
.JPG)
Katie in the big circle
.JPG)
Last but not least...we left Sarah at Target holding up the building! hahahaha....Just kidding...THE END
6 comments:
Fun Pictures...looks like you girls had a blast!
Nice Pictures! Looks like you girls had a wonderful time!
Ah, girl nights are so much fun! :D
HI it's me again just wondering if you got a chance to drop that song "I have been blessed" in the mail? Thanks!
I love your blog. :) I like the playlist too. Great songs!! Keep on keeping on!
That looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment