
FOR TODAY...August 11, 2009
Outside my window...well...it's hot...muggy...the sun is shinin' but a little to warm to enjoy the outside today! :)
I am thinking...about supper...I think we are having chicken alfredo!...Other things on the list of things that I need to do or want to do!
I am thankful for...friends...the Lord is truly good to give us friends that we can fellowship with. We enjoyed alot of that a week ago. I would recommend going to the Sword Conference...you hear good preaching, singing, and good fellowship!
From the kitchen...umm...right now I'm sitting in the kitchen but nothing is happening! haha...but things will be cooking soon!
I am wearing...a denim skirt and a pink shirt! I am almost always wearing my denim skirt! :)
I am creating...this post...haha...getting ready to make a salad, probably, I want to make a new apron...
I am going...to eat supper, probably watch one of the sermon videos Mrs. Rachel gave us at the Sword on Spiritual Warfare
I am reading...Can't Wait Til Sunday Morning by Ed Dunlop. I would highly recommend this to anyone who works with bus kids and children's church ministry! Very good!
I am hearing...my sisters...as usual! :-)
Around the house...things are kind of crazy...the carpet is up in the master bedroom...people are coming and going about different quotes...this is a new situation in the bedroom! Please pray that our house will not eventually fall apart! haha...just kidding...it's not that bad yet!
One of my favorite things...umm...let's see...playing the piano...when I get a chance just to sit down and just play...not really practice something in particular but just play...
A few plans for the rest of the week: this is slow week...nothing planned at church...that makes a slow week for our house!
Picture thought that I am sharing... here are two more pics of our night out, we had on Friday Night. Katie and I enjoying our McFlurries after "window" shopping! And me in my beret (I don't have it on right, I know) haha...I love these hats...I think I'll ask for one for Christmas! Sarah in the background acting silly...she looks like a pirate!







4 comments:
Cute post! :)
Jennifer,
I like the book, “I Can’t Wait Till Sunday Morning!”, too. Another good book by Ed Dunlop is “How Do I Get These Kids to Listen?” There’s a lot of good info in both of these books.
What fun pictures! God sure did bless you with some great sisters and friends.
I have an other award for you! ;)
Jonathan,
It is a great book! I have enjoyed learning many things from it! Thanks for mentioning "How do I get these kids to listen" I want to read that one next! we have had it for some time, but I just haven't taken the time to sit down and read it! There is a real mission field in the bus ministry! Those kids are our future church!
Mrs. Dani Joy,
Thanks for the award! I am so glad that I am close to my family!
Thanks for stoppiing by, Courtney, we are praying for you and the baby!
Jennifer
Post a Comment