Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Blog Award!





Mrs. Dani Joy over in Spain just gave me a blog award!!! I am supposed to list 7 things that my bloggers may not know about me and then pick 7 more bloggy friends to receive the award, too. Thanks, Mrs. Dani Joy!



Let's see 7 things...



1. I am very expressive! Sometimes it is a good thing...sometimes it is not! :-) When I talk, I use my hands a lot (my sisters and my cousin, Sarah, make fun of me for doing this) but I use a lot of facial expressions! :-S haha...



2. I have one dimple that shows on my left cheek when I smile...when I was in Junior high, I attended a Christian school, and my science teacher made fun of me, saying that was a sign of having mental issues...I tell you...I am such a victim! hahaha



3. When I was little, I use to walk around and sing like an opera singer! OK...I still like to do that in the privacy of my car with the Streams in the Dessert CD from WCBC! :D



4. I am very clumsy...I fall a lot...one time, I was at a basketball game, and we were sitting at the top of the bleachers. Well, we decided that we wanted to get down (Rebekah, Sarah, and I). Well, Rebekah jumped down with no problem...with heels on...perfectly! Sarah fell flat on her face, too, but when I fell, I fell on top of a lady holding a baby...not funny then...well, it was funny...hahaha...you know that you are ok if you can laugh at your clumsiness! I fell in Walmart one year after Christmas...in front of the hunting section...and I fell in front of a car in Walmart parking lot that was waiting for our parking space (the bad thing was that time...mama had her doors locked...and I was banging on the door for her to let me in...and there was someone in the car next to us with his window down staring at me!)



5. I knocked my sister, Rebekah's, two front teeth out...no, I was not mean! We were playing in bed one night, and she put the blanket in her mouth, and I pulled and pop! All she wanted for Christmas was her two front teeth, her two front teeth!



6. I have highlighted my hair one time...not good...I had crayon red streaks... but my uncle did not notice until about 6 months after I had it done! I will never do that again...I was younger, then...you learn many lessons when you are young...hahaha



7. On my mama's daddy's side of the family, my great-great-great (ok, I don't know how many greats) grandmother was an Indian Princess, and on daddy's side, we have Cherokee.

Now 7 Blogger Friends!


Mrs. Nina at Portugal Bound




5 comments:

Caroline said...

You sound a lot like me...it's crazy!

Nina in Portugal said...

Thank you Jennifer for the award!

And by the way...you falling all the time sounds just like my third daughter...bless her heart...she's 7 and keeps bruises on her legs and arms...she falls off her chair at the dinner table all the time.

I was hoping she'd outgrown this, but after reading about you, maybe she won't!!

I'm teasing with you, girl! Thank you again for the award!!

Have a great weekend!

Becca said...

Thanks so much for the blog award, Jennifer! I hope to post my "seven things" soon!

Thanks for your encouragement and friendship!

~Becca

God's Been Good said...

Mrs. Nina,

I am afraid that I was a lot like your daughter! haha...and maybe I still am! I still have a lot of bruises! But maybe she will be different!

Your welcome, Mrs. Nina!

Your welcome, Becca, you have been such an encouragement! Keep it up!

Jennifer

Naomi K said...

Very interesting :) I love random facts! - I've sort of been neglecting everyone's blogs this summer, but I've been enjoying catching up with you :)


For Your Enjoyment!