
I would love to recommend this great site for all you bus workers, Sunday school teachers, children church workers, and youth workers. The Church Bus News Website has some great ideas for object lessons, promotions, games, and songs (they even have the songs where you can listen to them!) These are just a few of the great treasures that you will find on this site! Click here for different articles and even sermons! Click here to go to the home page!
Picture taken from the Church Bus News Website







2 comments:
Hi, it's me again needing help finding sheet music to a song. Maybe you know where i can buy sheet music to A Love that Won't stop? I just found the song on YouTube but have searched the web for the sheet music. Hope you can help. Thanks for the help last time. Our girls sang it today at our Youth Rally and done a WONDERFUL job. Thanks, sarah
Hey Sarah,
I wish that I had the music to that song too! I have looked for it before! If you find it, let me know!
Jennifer
Post a Comment